We the People, and the Republic we must reclaim
An exceptional introduction to the issue of money in politics corruption and the loss of our representative democracy. A must-watch.
- 2015: Small Pool of Rich Donors Dominates Election Giving
- 2015: The Color of Money: Early Presidential Fundraising Shows White, Wealthy Donor Base
- 2014: Money Won on Tuesday, But Rules of the Game Changed
- Final Tally: 2014’s Midterm Was Most Expensive, With Fewer Donors
- Election Spending 2012: Post-Election Analysis of FEC Data
- 40 Charts that Explain Money in Politics
Supreme Court Cases
- Citizens United - Explained
- Citizens United - Consequences
- Citizens United - Big Picture
- McCutcheon - Explained
- McCutcheon - Consequences & Big Picture
- 2015 - NYT/CBS: Americans Views on Money in Politics
- 2013 - MSNBC: Fighting Corruption Polls Off the Charts
- 2012 - Demos: Citizens Actually United: The Bipartisan Opposition to Corporate Political Spending and Support for Common Sense Reform
Of Course it Matters
Super PACs - What are they?
The Story of Citizens United vs. FEC
The New System: Money and Influence in American Politics
Corporate Personhood: How did we get here?